After School Program
Master Kim’s World Class Tae Kwon Do is committed to providing your child with an all inclusive after school experience. We believe this is best done by merging expert homework assistance, fun and games, and a rigorous Tae Kwon Do curriculum.
A Day in Our Program
Schedule may vary due to pick up times, homework, TKD class times, and special activities.
2:30-4:00: Arrival, Restroom, Snack, Homework/Study Time, Reading Time
3:30-6:00: Arts and Crafts, Games, Tae Kwon Do Classes
Our program offers homework time as well as recreation time; however due to the number of students we serve, the responsibility for completed, correct assignments must remain with the parents.
- A $40.00 registration fee per family is required to enroll in the program.
- Share handbook information with child/children attending the program.
- Communicate frequently with caregivers.
- Make weekly payments on time.
- Promptly sign out child by 6:00 pm
- Make sure your TKD student has uniform and necessary gear for his/her class.
- Obey and cooperate with caregivers.
- Bring all homework and books to After School in order to complete assignments and study for tests.
- Provide your own pencil, paper and necessary books/worksheets to complete work.
- Ask for help from caregivers to complete work if needed.
- Tae Kwon Do uniform and gear ready for class each day
- Above all…remember that you are a World Class Tae Kwon Do student, and with that comes respect! Remember to respect your teachers, your friends, and yourself on the buss, in the After School Program area, and on the Tae Kwon Do mat.
We know that children have different amounts of homework, and that children work at their own pace. We are committed to providing students with a quiet work environment. Students who finish early will be directed to another room and engaged in art, games, crafts, etc with a caregiver.
If you would like more information about the After School Program you can contact the After School Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to download a copy of the Fees and Schedules for the 2012-2013 school year, please click here.
If you would like to download a copy of the Registration form for the 2012-2013 school year, please click here.